Sunday, January 10, 2010

My new blog

This is me and my tiny roommates after church. In the middle is Loni and opposite of me is Jenney. I am not wearing shoes at all in this picture.
Geri and I went snowboarding yesterday. I love hanging out with Geri, she is so sweet.

My first Sunday here Rachel and our friend Rooster (Jason) came to visit me in my new apartment.


The day I left for school my wonderful mother made me a goodbye breakfast. Aimi Lark and Mali Su were so kind to attend.

This is baby Atticus, he so tiny and cute.

After Christmas Isaac and I went to the Quarry in Provo and went bouldering. He was a natural and did really well.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great blog Audrey. I love you and I am so thrilled for you to be able to experience every part of your life.

    ReplyDelete