Friday, March 11, 2011

I've got the time and the internet


So I'm here at the high school waiting for dad because were are going to go pick up some calves today. I can't wait, I love when we get baby cows. Anyway since I had a little time I thought I should take advantage of the internet and post the latest pictures I've taken. But before I do that I'll give you a little update.
Well to start off the other day Mom took the car in to the dealership to get some work done. As a result we got a rental car. Fortunately someone was using there brain and we made the up grade to truck. So yesterday Dad, Elli, and I took three loads to the dump and a load to the local thrift store. It felt so good to throw away just some of the junk around the house. Also it has been about 60 degrees for the last couple of days so I just can't help myself I have to go outside. This morning I ate my breakfast while sitting on the edge of the fish pond. The chickens have been out in the yard so they all came over and hung out with me while I ate. It was such perfect morning. It's this time of year that reminds why I love Frazier Park.
The other night Isaac came home from a baseball game and asked me to drive him around so he could go rabbit hunting. Apparently he saw three driving in. We didn't get any though, they must have been scared away. But this was his amazing outfit.


This is just a cute picture of Maddox wearing Isaac's hat. I love this picture because he looks so gangsta in this little pose he did himself.


A couple weeks ago the Shillig3's came over and played the kinect. It was a really fun night and I think everyone really enjoyed playing. This Emmitt playing, which is really funny to watch, but I also liked watching Maddox in the background. Just kidding it's taking to long I'll have to try again later.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you post things about our family, and thanks for dejunking our house, I am so glad you're there to help keep it better organized and clean, I'm scared to imagine what's gonna happen when you leave. YIKes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still cannot imagine the farm with an XBOX and KINECT, so cool!
    Love the updates.
    LOVE YOU
    and yes Isaac's getup is awesome

    ReplyDelete