Thursday, February 18, 2010

"Has Anyone Seen my New Red Hat?"

This is my latest and greatest. I double stitch crocheted it and did two layers of petals. I used to do only one layer of petals, but I did some experimenting and found a new way to make flowers.

This is my hometeacher Jared. He brought us roses for Valentines Day. I love this picture because he is wearing a leather jacket and a punisher shirt. He looks like a bad-a, yet he is one of the nicest guys I know.

This last weekend I was able to make it down to Utah for Atticus' baby blessing. While down there I was able go snowboarding with Larkie and Isaac. It was really fun. I'm so glad we took advantage of the opportunity. Also, I just noticed this, I made all three of the hats in this picture.

3 comments:

  1. umm
    sweet hat
    snowboarding looks like da' bomb!
    I would LOVE to go skiing/snowboarding w/the whole family someday.
    you are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hats are awesome Audrey. You do such a good job. Thank you for your posts. Check out mine. I updated it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love LOVE your hat!! That is just the cutest, I bet people would pay good money for it! It's super cute and you are so talented! Jealous of you snowboarding trip!! I am dying to go. Love you!

    ReplyDelete