Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Boot Gooffin

This is what I get to wake up to every morning. Sometimes instead of frost it's snow. It is defiantly a winter wonderland here.

Jenney and I came home from a futsal game (indoor soccer pretty much) and while we were walking home like three emergency vehicles drove by us. Apperently there was a grease fire in one of the girls apartments across the street from us. There were 3 fire trucks, 2 cop cars, an ambulance, and the chief fire pickup truck all there. You know, just incase the whole block decided burst into flames.

While working at Gunnies I got a free pair of Ariat boots for selling ten pairs. I ordered them back in November and I finally got them. Larkie picked them up for me and mailed them to me. Thanks Larkie Park!

I made yellow cake bonbons all by myself. My sweet cousin Rachel showed me how. They are so good they almost taste like bordeaux's to me.
This is my roommate Loni enjoying the first one.

5 comments:

  1. That fire looks pretty scary. I hope everyone was ok and I am glad you were in a safe place. I like the boots and you look so cute with that tray of bon bons. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tree too. Your roommate looks likes she is having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is truely an exceptional view sis, and goodness I hope u burned the floor with those boots, cuz they're on FIRE!!! haha I'm glad ur having such a good time. I reapplied to BYU-I today! It'll be awesome I'll get up there and u can show me the ropes and I can feed u!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMY those cake bon bons look delicious! And I LOVE your boots, they are HOT! (just like you!) -xo-

    ReplyDelete