Sunday, March 28, 2010

Rock Climbing And Off Roading


So Loni, Jared, and I went rock climbing the other day at this gym here in Rexburg. When ever I climb here I normally go to this little place called Stix and Stones that only has bouldering. This new place is called Regional, they have a rock wall and a bouldering wall. We mostly rock climbed but did do a little bouldering at the end.

This is Loni belaying Jared.

Me belaying for Loni.




Also last week Loni and I went to a bonfire at the Crack. The Crack is a rock that has a huge crack in the middle, it's perfect for bonfires. You can sit on the walls of the rock and that is plenty of distance because those pallet bonfires get HOT. This is my friend Jimmy, I just met him this semester, I used to hang out with is his younger sister and older brother while he was on the mission.

This everybody sitting on the walls and cute little Loni smiling at the camera.

This is me and Chili (Dustin), Chili has been my friend since my first semester, he is one of the nicest guys I know. Ignore me in this picture, I know I look like a crazy

This isn't a very good picture but I took it because there was still so much snow on the ground. This is out by the sand dunes. We were looking for the civil defense caves, but couldn't find them so we just went off roading.
This is the aftermath. We were sitting in the back and it was so dark in there.

4 comments:

  1. man, I want to go rock climbing and/or bouldering with you. I think I just might finally have enough upper body strength haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried going bouldering, and I don't have any upper body strength so it didn't work, but I'm ok at Rock climbing so maybe when we're up there together!

    Ok dude the pic of all the snow and the road sign I thought it was like super imposed or phto shopped or something because to me it looked like you were walking on clouds, or there was a road sign in heaven... I was thinking "Audge, you walked in heaven and didn't tell me?! >:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah, I thought those were clouds at first too! I was like, when were you on an airplane??? .. and there's a road sign.. what the... oh, its snow!

    Everything you do looks like so much fun!:) oh and your butt looks great btw;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrey, you make rock climbing look like so much fun. You are so adventurous, I love it!

    ReplyDelete