Friday, October 29, 2010

Back At The Farm

First off I have to thank the Shillig 4 family for making my stay at their home AMAZING. We had so much fun and if you get a chance to go visit them it is a ton of fun. So thanks again I love you guys and miss you. :)

So since I'm at the farm and I have a lot of down time I thought I should start going through the house and clean it like no tomorrow. This is a little before and after pic of the closet in the dinning room. So far I've done the downstairs bathroom, my room, the coat/game closet, the double door closet by the stairs, and of course the dinning room closet. It's been keeping me really busy and I've been able to help out the family.

Before

After

Yesterday I kinda felt like super woman because I split wood, built a fire, kept it going, cleaned the dinning room closet, made cake bonbons, and put together/made Isaac's costume. He is Woody from Toy Story. I was going to be Jessie but I just didn't have time to make my outfit. So I think this will be the first Halloween that I will not be dressing up for. This was Isaac and Elli before school this mourning.


6 comments:

  1. we loved having you
    love Isaac's vest! good job!
    You are on one big organizing mission!
    good work sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The closet looks beautiful Audrey, what a nice job. I bet your mother really liked it. There costumes are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey, it is me posting comments on my daughter's laptop. Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh audge, I'm so glad you're home to take care of the Fam!! I am always amazed at your creative abilities, and your determination!! I miss you so much, and I can't wait to party with you at thanksgiving. I love you sis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi i like to see your hard work and dedication audrey! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Audge! Your cleaning skills are amazing! And the Woody vest is so cool! You are one talented woman. I hope I see you again really soon. I already miss you!

    ReplyDelete