Thursday, December 9, 2010

What I've Been Up To

Since I've been home I have been lucky enough to see Elliana's and Isaac's sporting events, so here are a couple pictures. Lately I have lost motivation to clean the house so I have been spending my time reading the scriptures, practicing the piano, practicing leading music, learning new primary songs, listening to pod casts, and working on mission stuff. The current progress on my papers is that I am done with all the medical stuff I just need to solidify my funding. My goal is to have my papers in by the end of the year. Also to finish the Book of Mormon before the end of the year.
I have been really enjoying my new calling of primary chorister (probably the best calling I have ever had). This Saturday is the ward Christmas party and the primary children will be singing "Christmas Bells Are Ringing" and "When Joseph Went to Bethlehem." The later is my favorite it is really a pretty song.

This is Elli at her soccer game she is number 10.
This is her playing the position of Goalie
This is Isaac's basketball game he is number 50.
That's Isaac boxing some guy out waiting for the rebound.
Hopefully this works this is a video of Isaac throwing William up in the air while we were at Luke and Kaylene's. The first toss is a little iffy but it makes me laugh every time I see it.

2 comments:

  1. I loved watching my sibling's sports events when I went home my first year of college!
    cute video
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. AUDGE! I MISS YOU TOO!!!! Thank you for "stopping by" and saying hello to me:) I think about you every day and I WISH you could just longboard over to my house whenever I wanted you too! I thought that I had your blog on my list and you just weren't updating... I'm going to add you RIGHT NOW so I can follow you cute little life. We all love you and miss you so much! I'm so glad you got to visit with Geri last week! I hope I get to see you soon- ish. I love you!

    PS We ALL love Isaac's costume. The girls thought it was fantastic! And that video was awesome. We all got so nervous when the baby started to dive headfirst, then laughed with relief when he was saved:)

    ReplyDelete