Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

We went and visited Aunt Dana, Grandma Lorelei and Marisa on Christmas day. We ate dinner and played games and had a great time. Thanks Dana.

Christmas morning was a little cold so Isaac put those stocking to use.
Dad gave a Isaac a gallon of rainsoft body wash for a present.

Isaac surprised me with my favorite perfume. He is such a nice brother.

I replaced Dads sludge hammer that I broke splitting wood

Elliana gives Mom pedicures so she gave Mom this foot file.

This is Dad's balanced Christmas diet.

Isaac wasn't a completely good boy this year he got a bag of ash and coal in his stocking.

Elli with the traditional orange.

And last but not least Dad and Isaac got a sweet present this year. (I reloaded it so hopefully it works this time.

3 comments:

  1. I felt like I was with y'all! Love This post!
    Couldn't see dad and Isaac's surprise though? ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reposted the video and watched it so I hope it works for everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw the video! wow!
    with kinect! that's so cool!

    ReplyDelete