Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Here in Escondido

So I feel like a ligament blogger because my last two blog posts haven't been a month a part. It is amazing what having the internet can do. Anyway we are here in Escondido and it such a nice place to stay this is my second time being here and I think I like it the best.

To start off, on our first day here Isaac, Elli and I went swimming. We were having tons of fun and we started to play leapfrog in the pool and you had to stand strait up when someone was jumping over you. Now the pool was only 5 ft deep in the deepest part so it was kinda a shallow pool. Well when jumping over Isaac in the 3 ft section it was a little difficult and during one of those instances I went head first into the water and NAILED my face on the bottom of the pool. I felt my nose hit the ground and heard it hit the ground. I swam up and told Isaac not to jump over me and asked if my nose was broken. Isaac said "yeah, and your nose is bleeding like crazy" so I got out of the pool and put my towel on my face. Isaac came up said let me see, then proceeded to say "Oh! Your face is fricked up." At this point I decide that my nose isn't broken but just damaged. So I headed to our room and this is what I saw when I get there.
We called the front desk and asked if they could someone with some medicine and a bandaid because stitches wasn't going to do anything for this bullet hole. So the resort's little security guy came and put some ointment on it, and a bandaid and gave me some extras and left. So for the last 24 hours I have been walking around with a bandaid on my nose and I look like I had a nose job.

Today we went an visited the San Diego Temple and then went and visited this little historical Mormon Battalion place in Old Town San Diego. It was very informative and and fun I really enjoyed it.


This background almost looks fake to me it is just so unbelievably beautiful.

Dad volunteered to get dressed up like a soldier. And Elli of course is telling dad to look at me so I can take a picture.






3 comments:

  1. Oh no, your nose, YIKES. I hope you don't have a headache w/it!
    I've heard the Mormon battalion thing there is awesome!
    I'm so glad y'all are having a great Christmas break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you said the background almst look fake because it's so unbelievably beautiful, I was thinking the Exact Same Thing!!! I was like dude, it looks like they're standing in front of a picture of a palace or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ow ow ow OW OW ow ow OWWWWW! I hope its a little better now. I think you need to put another pic up so we can see the after aftermath of your little accident. And HOW IN THE WORLD did you even do that, Audrey??? It doesn't even seem like it should be possible. It must have been one hard core game of water leap frog. I love you Audge.

    ReplyDelete