Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Around the Farm and My Farewell

Well a couple weeks ago the Kurt and Amy family came to visit the farm. We took the little kids to check out the chickens and the calves. I think they really enjoyed themselves, I know I did.
This is Alaina letting a chicken go because it was moving to much.

Maddox showing us what he thinks about the chickens.

Alaina didn't mind holding this little hen.

Emmitt handled the chickens like a natural.

The following pictures are some of pictures that I took over the last 6 months with my nice camera. They just everyday things around the farm.


This is an Allen humming bird they are only around our house for a short time because they migrate somewhere. This guy was one of the firsts to come around, we weren't even ready for him. Poor guy, our feeder was empty, not to mention it was snowing.

This daffodil is part of the first successful batch at Shillig farms.

This is Elli at her softball game. Elli's little friend took pictures for me because I was doing the stats book. This was the best of the two.

These are just some of the people that were at my farewell. I am so blessed to have so much support. Thank you everyone.





1 comment:

  1. These pictures really made me want to be at the farm with my kids!!!

    ReplyDelete