Tuesday, April 26, 2011

See Ya Later

So this will be my last post for the next year and a half but my sister Caroline will be starting up a mission blog for me so you can check that out. As for this post I don't have much to say other than I am so excited and I LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH!!!
So here is a bunch of pictures from visiting Luke's family and my travels to and through UT.





We went and visited Uncle Mace.





This are my beautiful parents at the Easter pagent at the Mesa temple.






This is the day before Easter and we were dying eggs.


These were my two favorite eggs that I did.


William enjoying some chream cheese frosting. Also I'm not sure how to flip these pictures.


Easter after church.


Right before our egg hunt.




This morning at Nate's.


This evening at Shay's house for Kale's surprise birthday party. We played put the head on the Lego Guy, I won.


And this is all the cousin's except Shay who is taking the picture.


1 comment:

  1. Great post.
    Glad you got to see people before You leave!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete