Friday, April 1, 2011

Cows and Gifts

So I finally took some pictures of the calves and this first one is of Monica. She is the smaller of the two girls even though they are the same age. She has been sick this last week so I hope she pulls through.

This is Rachel and she is the most giddy cow I have ever met she is the most vocal of them all. It is fun to watch her because she loves to run and jump.

This is Angus and he is pretty chill and has the softest fur. He is smart enough to feed from this little bottle holder which makes things a lot easier when your the only one feeding the cows.
AND THIS IS CHANDLER! He was found and returned to us yesterday. We are all so happy to see him and are so grateful he is alive. He was missing in the wilderness for 11 days. It is nothing short of a miracle that he is still alive.

Last week I received a package form Sarah Howe with these beautiful towels that Aunt Stacey bought and had Sarah embroider my name (Hermana Shillig) on them. So thank you Stacey and Sarah.

Sarah told me about the towels so I was expecting them but she surprised me with this beautiful quilt. I love this quilt so much and I love that it says my full name. Thanks again Sarah.

1 comment:

  1. WOW those gifts are amazing! What a treat for you, I LOVE monogrammed things, LOVE THEM SO MUCH!
    I heard the bull story from mom today, what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete